Agile Promoter is a retail execution tool that helps your company collect points of sale data, allows the creation of itineraries and makes it easier to communicate with, and monitor the field team. In addition, the system provides reports and cross-checks information that is critical to devise strategies that help your company in the decision making process.
Understand its features and resources:
- Organizational climate tracking
- Goal tracking
- Automatic task scheduling
- Audit of virtual stocks and out-of-stocks
- Comparison between planned vs executed itineraries
- Proof of visit via GPS and storefront photos
- Communication with field team via chat
- Graphical analysis and reports
- Control of working hours with mobile check-in and check-out
- Dashboard with real-time KPIs
- Alerts for the commercial area and other decision makers
- Real-time location of your team
- Centralized monitoring
- Dynamic forms for data collection on the field
- Planogram and manuals on mobile devices
- Instant photo report
- Creation of itineraries with maps
Agile Promoter is available on two platforms: The Web, used by the back office team and accessed from a browser, is where you can manage your company’s operation, generate reports and specify initial settings. And the App, which is used by the field team and accessed through an application installed on the employee's smartphone or tablet, and stores information about the team’s itineraries, activities and tasks.
AGILE PROMOTER WEB
Agile Promoter Web is system’s online interface which can be accessed by all users. However, the back office team will use it directly to manage the field team and the information collected by them. And it is precisely through this interface that you can create itineraries, survey forms, analyze data and reports, and manage the team’s location.
AGILE PROMOTER APP
Agile Promoter App is the system’s mobile interface, the application used by field teams to send information back to the company. It is also the main communication tool between external employees and the back office team: Information is stored in the cloud and all the activities can be carried out offline. Itineraries are updated in real time, it has an integrated chat tool, and a punch clock feature, so working hours are accurately tracked and overtime correctly paid.